social media marketing service is legal?

mohammadsohel12

I am a Google Certified Digital Marketer.   I want to provide social media marketing services through google ads.   But some of my friends told me that it is illegal or third party related service.   They also said that if I open a promotional gig, Fiverr will deactivate my account.   But I saw Fiverr market place, many sellers offer this service and they have 1k+ reviews.   So how are they doing it?   Please suggest how I can provide this service on fiverr market place.😔

• Like 3

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well.   I have some questions.   Hope everyone will help me.   I am a Google Certified Digital Marketer.   I want to provide social media marketing services through google ads.   But some of my friends told me that it is illegal or third party related service.   They also said that if I open a promotional gig, Fiverr will deactivate my account.   But I saw Fiverr market place, many sellers offer this service and they have 1k+ reviews.   So how are they doing it?   Please suggest how I can provide this service on fiverr market place.😔

• Like 3

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well.   I have some questions.   Hope everyone will help me.   I am a Google Certified Digital Marketer.   I want to provide social media marketing services through google ads.   But some of my friends told me that it is illegal or third party related service.   They also said that if I open a promotional gig, Fiverr will deactivate my account.   But I saw Fiverr market place, many sellers offer this service and they have 1k+ reviews.   So how are they doing it?   Please suggest how I can provide this service on fiverr market place.😔

• Like 4

Hello @mohammadsohel12 

Your friends are right. Sellers may not promote their Gigs, Seller Page or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform. Violations of Fiverr's Terms of Service may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.

With that being said, please know that you can promote your Gigs in various ways. One of those ways is through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. These are all powerful methods for promoting yourself online. You don't necessarily have to always post to each one, but it is good to have a choice. Pick one or two platforms that you like the best and use those accounts as your main avenue for promotion.

Another way is the Promoted Gigs option. Only Sellers who meet our performance metrics can participate in this program. Eligibility for Promoted Gigs is limited to Pro, Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated freelancers.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 3