Urgent Request for Review and Reconsideration of Account Strike and Restrictions

vest_best

Question

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent strike and restrictions placed on my Fiverr account for allegedly engaging in the practice of buying fake reviews. I want to assure you that this accusation is unfounded, as all the reviews I have received are the genuine result of the work I have completed for my clients. The reviews left by my buyers have been given voluntarily, without any solicitation or request on my part.

I take great pride in the quality of work I deliver, and my reputation on Fiverr is of utmost importance to me. This situation has had a significant impact on my business, and I respectfully request a thorough review of the evidence that led to this action. I am confident that a detailed examination will reveal that all my reviews are legitimate and based on the actual services I have provided.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter as quickly as possible, as the restrictions on my account are affecting my ability to serve my clients and maintain my business on Fiverr. If there is any additional information or documentation I can provide to support my case, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide it.

I am writing to express my deep concern and seek clarification regarding the recent suspension of my account. I have always strived to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all my interactions on your platform, and I am genuinely perplexed by this action.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not violated any of the platform's Terms of Service. I have consistently delivered work that aligns with the specifications and expectations of my buyers, ensuring their complete satisfaction. At no point have I engaged in any activities that could be construed as coercing or forcing buyers to leave a review. All feedback left by my clients has been voluntary and a reflection of their genuine satisfaction with the quality of work I provide.

Over the years, I have worked diligently to build a strong reputation and a trustworthy network of clients. My account is not just a source of income but also a testament to the hard work and dedication I have invested in this platform. Losing it would have a significant and lasting impact on my professional journey, and I am deeply concerned about the potential ramifications.

I kindly request a thorough review of my account's activities and a detailed explanation of the reasons behind this suspension. If there has been any misunderstanding or error, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address and resolve it promptly. My goal has always been to contribute positively to the platform and to maintain the trust of both my clients and the platform itself.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, vest_best said:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent strike and restrictions placed on my Fiverr account for allegedly engaging in the practice of buying fake reviews. I want to assure you that this accusation is unfounded, as all the reviews I have received are the genuine result of the work I have completed for my clients. The reviews left by my buyers have been given voluntarily, without any solicitation or request on my part.

I take great pride in the quality of work I deliver, and my reputation on Fiverr is of utmost importance to me. This situation has had a significant impact on my business, and I respectfully request a thorough review of the evidence that led to this action. I am confident that a detailed examination will reveal that all my reviews are legitimate and based on the actual services I have provided.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter as quickly as possible, as the restrictions on my account are affecting my ability to serve my clients and maintain my business on Fiverr. If there is any additional information or documentation I can provide to support my case, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide it.

I am writing to express my deep concern and seek clarification regarding the recent suspension of my account. I have always strived to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all my interactions on your platform, and I am genuinely perplexed by this action.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not violated any of the platform's Terms of Service. I have consistently delivered work that aligns with the specifications and expectations of my buyers, ensuring their complete satisfaction. At no point have I engaged in any activities that could be construed as coercing or forcing buyers to leave a review. All feedback left by my clients has been voluntary and a reflection of their genuine satisfaction with the quality of work I provide.

Over the years, I have worked diligently to build a strong reputation and a trustworthy network of clients. My account is not just a source of income but also a testament to the hard work and dedication I have invested in this platform. Losing it would have a significant and lasting impact on my professional journey, and I am deeply concerned about the potential ramifications.

I kindly request a thorough review of my account's activities and a detailed explanation of the reasons behind this suspension. If there has been any misunderstanding or error, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address and resolve it promptly. My goal has always been to contribute positively to the platform and to maintain the trust of both my clients and the platform itself.

Hi there.

Have you already contacted the Customer Support about your issue?

• Like 5

yes but i got a automated response that said 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

After careful consideration, we've disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Community Standards policies.

During the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

You can read more about your account suspension and withdrawing funds in our Help Center.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vest_best said:

yes but i got a automated response that said 

Take a follow-up in the same ticket (instead of creating a new one). The first response is always automated (in case of flag accounts), but by following up again, a real person may address your query.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

Have you already contacted the Customer Support about your issue?

5 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Take a follow-up in the same ticket (instead of creating a new one). The first response is always automated (in case of flag accounts), but by following up again, a real person may address your query.

i did now im waiting for a response hopefully i get a reply soon but idk man im rlly nervous but pissed at the same time

• Like 3

8 hours ago, vest_best said:

i did now im waiting for a response hopefully i get a reply soon but idk man im rlly nervous but pissed at the same time

its been almost 10 hours since i've sent the email to fiverrs automated response and still no reply should i be concerned??

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vest_best said:

its been almost 10 hours since i've sent the email to fiverrs automated response and still no reply should i be concerned??

No, the support team is flooded with tickets. They can't answer on short notice. You're going to have to be patient.

• Like 2

I hope that you get an answer soon.

How hard is it to generate something to copy/paste from--or to have an automated response--according to what the system found?

Keeping people in the dark when their account gets restricted is inhumane. Then again, so was cutting off all sellers living in a certain region of the world. That didn't seem to have much of the intended effect; it just kept people from eating and being housed.

• Like 2
  • Support 1

3 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

How hard is it to generate something to copy/paste from--or to have an automated response--according to what the system found?

Keeping people in the dark when their account gets restricted is inhumane. Then again, so was cutting off all sellers living in a certain region of the world. That didn't seem to have much of the intended effect; it just kept people from eating and being housed.

thank you and yes ur correct fiverr rlly shuts us down and could not care less about us sellers 

• Like 2
  • Support 1

23 hours ago, mandyzines said:

its been almost 2 days and i sitll have not gotten a answer i think fiverr may be ignoring me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vest_best said:

its been almost 2 days and i sitll have not gotten a answer i think fiverr may be ignoring me

People do wait a long time for responses, especially if they don't have a Seller Plus subscription. It's also common to receive a vague copy/paste response after waiting so long.

• Like 1