My seller account was not approved

ammad_tanoli7

Question

dear fiverr support team,

i just want to know the reason that why fiverr not approved and rejected my seller profile? what's the reason for my account to cause a rejection? i want to know because i didn't voilate any policy and i am expert in my skills. Many thanks

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ammad_tanoli7 said:

i just want to know the reason that why fiverr not approved and rejected my seller profile? what's the reason for my account to cause a rejection? i want to know because i didn't voilate any policy and i am expert in my skills. Many thanks

What were your gigs about?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

The forum is not the Fiverr support team. 

I never understood why they demand answers for the rejection of their profile/gig?? 

Was Fiverr their career goal or plan through the entire 15+ years of education?? What were they planning to do with their life before learning about Fiverr's existence?? 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I never understood why they demand answers for the rejection of their profile/gig?? 

If they know why their profile/account was rejected, they will know what not to do when trying again with a new account.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/31/2024 at 1:05 AM, ammad_tanoli7 said:

Please contact fiverr support team.

• Like 2