Help! - Stuck at Success Rating of 4 and now listed as "Low Performance"

lukewalrath

Question

I just got listed as "Low Performance" after being suck at a Success Score of 4, even though all my stats meet the requirements to be a Level 2 Seller. 

My current stats:
22 Orders
12 Unique Clients
4.9 Rating
100% Response Rate

I'm worried I'm not even visible now so I can't get any orders to try and improve things. Does anyone have advice on how to fix this? I've contacted support but they haven't responded.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 11.48.18 PM.png

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

To be honest, you are now at the lowest level that exists on Fiverr. Climbing out of this deep valley is extremely difficult and will only succeed if you sell more.

Fiverr rewards sellers who generate profit for them by placing them in the search results. So you urgently need more sales and preferably from new buyers. I see that of your last 6 orders, 5 orders were from the same buyer. In itself not bad, but the algorithm prefers "new buyers".

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Click on the success score box, then select the down arrow icon of your main gig to see the key points you have to improve on and start improving these key points from your next order.

Note: Success scores are based on your gig performance for things like client satisfaction, client communications, conflict-free orders, order cancellations, delivery time, and value for money.

To learn more, please have a look at this Fiverr article: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

• Like 2