Is it normal for fiverr to ask for your bank account?

seecreth

Question

Hi guys, I'm new to this platform, Fiverr sent me an email to complete a "Gigs" but then it asks me for my card details, including my CVV/CVC, it seems very strange to me, honestly, and the support that is there , mentions that I write to him via telegram
It would be very helpful if you can help or guide me, thank you

CAPTURA 3.png

Captura 4.png

CAPTURA 2.png

CAPTURA 1.png

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, seecreth said:

Hi guys, I'm new to this platform, Fiverr sent me an email to complete a "Gigs" but then it asks me for my card details, including my CVV/CVC, it seems very strange to me, honestly, and the support that is there , mentions that I write to him via telegram
It would be very helpful if you can help or guide me, thank you

CAPTURA 3.png

Captura 4.png

CAPTURA 2.png

CAPTURA 1.png

Hey! 

So... this is a textbook scam unfortunately. You don't need to give out your email to get orders (Fiverr already knows your email!) They are trying to steal from you. If you'd sent your details, you'll likely have to freeze your card (and make sure to learn from this.)

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 8/30/2024 at 1:23 PM, katakatica said:

Hey! 

So... this is a textbook scam unfortunately. You don't need to give out your email to get orders (Fiverr already knows your email!) They are trying to steal from you. If you'd sent your details, you'll likely have to freeze your card (and make sure to learn from this.)

Yes, this is scam, do not share any documents, thank you

• Like 1