VideoCall / Zoom on inbox

jpdejean

Question

Hello Fiverr users 🙂

I have a question, so far I have seen my zoom button on my messenger when talking with business account buyers, but not with regular buyers. When replying to briefs asking for a call, if the zoom option is not available, I just skip the client, or, if the conversation is leading both client and me to a good place, I try to politely explain that we cannot have a zoom call before placing an order or, just try to change subject, something that I´m not very comfortable with. 

Today I had a brief that is potentially good, but the client wants to have a chat before placing an order, wich is fine for me, due to the type of service and investment, I agree that a 10 min call just to know each others faces is a good thing. The buyer does not have a business account, and I´d like to make this call. Reading the forum and Fiverr´s guides, I found this: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011062838-Video-calls-Zoom-calls that shows: 

Zoom video call eligibility 

Video call access
Order page 
  • All sellers can initiate Zoom calls.

Inbox

• Leveled sellers with an average selling price of $50 or above. 
  • All sellers can initiate a call with Fiverr Pro and Fiverr select buyers. 

I am not 100% sure if I understand this correctly, or what exactly does leveled sellers means, so before bothering CS with this question, maybe you guys can help me understand it.

I´m level 2 seller and my average sale price is x10 times what is mentioned. Should I have this zoom button on my inbox messenger? Maybe its a bug? I am interpretating this wrong? 

Thank you! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jpdejean said:

I´m level 2 seller and my average sale price is x10 times what is mentioned. Should I have this zoom button on my inbox messenger? Maybe its a bug? I am interpretating this wrong? 

Thank you! 

I'm a Level 2 seller with an average sales price of less than you and this shows up within all messages in my inbox. It might take a while to get a response, but I would contact CS about it.

zoom.png

• Like 8

I'm also a leveled seller (lv 2) and my average sale price is above $100. I only see chat call options for Fiverr select and business buyers, I guess the change is recent.

On 8/29/2024 at 6:08 PM, jpdejean said:

before bothering CS with this question

did you get a reply?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cynthia_rubio said:

Hello,   Any updates on the Zoom link?     I'm a new Seller and have 2 calls scheduled with Buyers but no ability to get the Zoom link via my Inbox.  

For new seller, access of Fiverr zoom call is only through an order.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2024 at 4:08 PM, jpdejean said:

Hello Fiverr users 🙂

I have a question, so far I have seen my zoom button on my messenger when talking with business account buyers, but not with regular buyers. When replying to briefs asking for a call, if the zoom option is not available, I just skip the client, or, if the conversation is leading both client and me to a good place, I try to politely explain that we cannot have a zoom call before placing an order or, just try to change subject, something that I´m not very comfortable with. 

Today I had a brief that is potentially good, but the client wants to have a chat before placing an order, wich is fine for me, due to the type of service and investment, I agree that a 10 min call just to know each others faces is a good thing. The buyer does not have a business account, and I´d like to make this call. Reading the forum and Fiverr´s guides, I found this: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011062838-Video-calls-Zoom-calls that shows: 

Zoom video call eligibility 

Video call access
Order page 
  • All sellers can initiate Zoom calls.

Inbox

• Leveled sellers with an average selling price of $50 or above. 
  • All sellers can initiate a call with Fiverr Pro and Fiverr select buyers. 

I am not 100% sure if I understand this correctly, or what exactly does leveled sellers means, so before bothering CS with this question, maybe you guys can help me understand it.

Thank you! 

Hi.

I had that a issue 2 months ago I guess. That's why I use paid consulation at the same time in case. But now, I have it in my inbox. I didn't contact the CS. I don't know if there is a link between performance, activities with access to Fiverr zoom call in the inbox because there was a time I didn't have any single order for more than a month.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3

I received a response from Customer Support today regarding the Zoom link.   It is available to all Sellers. 

"You should be able to send your buyer a Zoom link through the Order Page of an active order.

There is also an option to initiate Zoom calls from the Inbox, available to Levelled sellers with an average selling price of at least $50 dollars. You can always keep track of your eligibility for this feature by dividing your "Earnings to date" with your "Completed orders".   

Here is the article that CS provided.   https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011062838-Video-calls-Zoom-calls

• Like 3