We cannot approve your seller profile

mhd_ashik

Question

Hi everyone,

I created a Fiverr account last night. It took me a day to write my gig title and description, and to design the images. The next day, I set up my gig, and Fiverr asked me to verify my account using my ID. I completed that process, and they approved my account, sending me a message and email confirming that my ID was verified. I was then able to publish my gig, which made me very happy.

However, just two hours later, I received an email from Fiverr stating, "We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time." This message was shocking and confusing.

I opened a support ticket, but the response was automated. I replied to that ticket again, but it is still open. Please note that I wrote my gig and everything else myself; there are no copyright issues. I would appreciate any help from Fiverr staff or members of the Fiverr community.

@milos_siena

Best,  
Ashik

email.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

13 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Can you show your gig?

They removed my gig after sending me an email. However, I can share my gig title and description. Should I send it here? I am offering B2B lead generation services.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Just because your ID was verified, does not automatically mean your profile is approved. 

I understand, but there are no copyright or other issues preventing approval.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mhd_ashik said:

other issues preventing approval.

3 minutes ago, mhd_ashik said:

I am offering B2B lead generation services.

Ah, then it's probably nothing against you, it's just that that is a super-mega-hyper-competitive category, and there're already WAY too many gigs offering that service. 

• Like 5
  • Support 3

1 minute ago, imagination7413 said:

Ah, then it's probably nothing against you, it's just that that is a super-mega-hyper-competitive category, and there're already WAY too many gigs offering that service. 

I focus on SEO and lead generation, as those are my specialties. I offered a specific service, but unfortunately, my gig didn't get approved. It's interesting because I noticed someone else offering a more competitive web development gig that was approved. This situation is a bit confusing. I really wish Fiverr would be clearer about their approval process for service providers. It seems like they used to have more straightforward verifications in the past, like NID checks.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I see that there are already 13K+ B2B lead generation services available. One reason could be that Fiverr feels there are already enough B2B lead generation services available.

I get but why they’re approving high-category gigs and profiles in web development that have 25k and more gigs, but I wonder why they’re still approving those super competitive gigs. If they’re okay with 25k gigs, then why not consider the ones with 13k too?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

If any content Fiverr deems inappropriate or violates their policies, it may cause rejection. Make sure your profile and gig are professional and reputable. Since you have already contacted Fiverr's support team, wait for the support team's response. They can often give detailed reasons and help you understand what adjustments are needed.

Fiverr never really gives detailed information about the issues, but my title and other details are great and copyright-free. So, it doesn’t make sense to not approve my profile. Thanks for your support!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mhd_ashik said:

but why they’re approving high-category gigs and profiles in

I dunno. Fiverr doesn't share that information.

If I had to guess, though, basic economics: supply and demand. Yeah, there might be a lot of gigs offering website stuff, but there might also be enough demand to call for the quantity of suppliers. Maybe B2B just doesn't have as much call for services to validate permitting more Sellers.

I could be completely wrong in my guess, though. Maybe there's some other factor.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

I dunno. Fiverr doesn't share that information.

If I had to guess, though, basic economics: supply and demand. Yeah, there might be a lot of gigs offering website stuff, but there might also be enough demand to call for the quantity of suppliers. Maybe B2B just doesn't have as much call for services to validate permitting more Sellers.

I could be completely wrong in my guess, though. Maybe there's some other factor.

I can't be 100% sure. Based on the data I found, it looks like your explanation is the correct one.

@mhd_ashik

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If any content Fiverr deems inappropriate or violates their policies, it may cause rejection. Make sure your profile and gig are professional and reputable. Since you have already contacted Fiverr's support team, wait for the support team's response. They can often give detailed reasons and help you understand what adjustments are needed.

• Like 4