No Reply from fiverr support team

alikhokher13

Question

I opened a ticket 4 day ago. The order was cancelled unfairly. Because client placed a direct order and he do not wanted to increase the budget so i cancelled the order. I aksed fiverr to remove this order, so it should not effect my gig ranking. 

But its been 4 days since our last communication. So i opneded another ticket its been more than 24 hours, This has not happened before. Although i am a seller plus member. Is anyone facing the same issue?

Any advice for me, this is really important to me because if this issue not solved i will loose my level 2 badge.

Looking forward,

Usama

Edited by alikhokher13
Spelling errors
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

Hello @alikhokher13 

We understand you are worried, but please note that your ticket ##12058877 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

We appreciate your understanding.

• Like 3

@Lena I just recieved an email in which fiverr said that they have removed this order from my gig metrics. but i just found out that before this cancellation my cancellation rate was 96%, You said that you have removed this order from my gig metrics. Then why it is still showing 94%? 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, alikhokher13 said:

@Lena I just recieved an email in which fiverr said that they have removed this order from my gig metrics. but i just found out that before this cancellation my cancellation rate was 96%, You said that you have removed this order from my gig metrics. Then why it is still showing 94%? 

This could be a glitch, but it could be a coincidence as well.

Cancellations are only counted for am X number of days - the same for orders. 

So chances are you had say, 12 orders (completed) that counted against two cancellations but now you only have ten to one (these are just random numbers of course.)

I'd do the Math to be sure and if the percentage still looks off, talk to CS again. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alikhokher13 said:

but i just found out that before this cancellation my cancellation rate was 96%, You said that you have removed this order from my gig metrics. Then why it is still showing 94%? 

Where did you get those numbers from? As far as I know, that metric (cancellation rate) is no longer displayed.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, maitasun said:

As far as I know, that metric (cancellation rate) is no longer displayed.

There's an order completion % shown on the current Analytics page. I don't remember a page that showed a cancellation rate. Probably that (cancellation rate) is what some people call Order Completion Rate (though it's sort of the opposite). Though the difference is that now, since the success score, it isn't part of the values that counts towards achieving a level I think (directly, maybe some part of a gig score might be affected by cancellations though).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

There's an order completion % shown on the current Analytics page. I don't remember a page that showed a cancellation rate. Probably that (cancellation rate) is what some people call Order Completion Rate (though it's sort of the opposite). Though the difference is that now, since the success score, it isn't part of the values that counts towards achieving a level I think (directly, maybe some part of a gig score might be affected by cancellations though).

Oh, ok. Thanks, UK! I was really trying to figure out where those numbers came from. Yes, you're right. The OP must be referring to the Order Completion Rate. 👍

• Like 5