How can I report a buyer on fiverr?

intellare

Question

I am new on fiver some guy sent a message  to me and said that he requires my email for payment he also sent me a fake screenshot for payment page of fiverr (asking for selller's email) . then he says "Let's get you paid first and then we'll get to the details. I don't have a lot of time."

I don't know how he wants to scam me by knowing my email but I wanted to report him , there was no option on fiverr for that.

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, intellare said:

I don't know how he wants to scam me by knowing my email but I wanted to report him , there was no option on fiverr for that.

On the right side of every message in the inbox you have 3 dots. Press those and you can mark as spam or report. Both will block the buyer, with the second one you report to Fiverr. But if you just want to block without reporting, mark as spam.

image.jpeg.01e5dbbc1d5f31bd2ac94145bb67d01a.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, intellare said:

I am new on fiver some guy sent a message  to me and said that he requires my email for payment he also sent me a fake screenshot for payment page of fiverr (asking for selller's email) . then he says "Let's get you paid first and then we'll get to the details. I don't have a lot of time."

You are a seller, you ain't buying anything, so you can easily spot a scam if someone asks you for card details (usually it leads to this).

Stay careful.

• Like 2