cannot reactivate the paused gig

maishafarin

Question

I currently have five active gigs and recently paused one for editing. However, when I tried to reactivate that paused gig, I received a message stating, "The maximum number of active gigs in your account has been reached. You may suspend another gig and activate this one instead."

I’m considering suspending a gig with 12 reviews to activate the edited gig. Although the gig with 12 reviews is performing well and has more reviews than my other gigs, I’m interested in focusing on the edited gig. Would it be beneficial to pause the high-review gig in favor of activating the edited one?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Hay maishafarin,

If your account just presents only 5 gigs, Firstly you check your gig list you have one or more gigs present under the paused action. After you are sure your account presents only 5 gigs with the paused gigs. Then still showing this issue, you can contact us Fiverr team.

Thank you

6 minutes ago, eman_freelancer said:

Hay maishafarin,

If your account just presents only 5 gigs, Firstly you check your gig list you have one or more gigs present under the paused action. After you are sure your account presents only 5 gigs with the paused gigs. Then still showing this issue, you can contact us Fiverr team.

Thank you

Only 4 gig is allowed by Fiverr for new seller.. I am a new seller. now could you please advise me what to do?

image.png.418629794ef0209be5dad2b542228d6d.png

Thank you maishafarin,

I do not know 2024 new gigs limit. Gases I am creating 7 gigs in my account in 2022. But current year 2024 I paused any gig within 7 gigs. Then Fiverr was not allowed again public this gig. So your account comes with 2024 gig roles. I suggest you don't pause your gig. You can easily directly edit your account. 

Accept Fiverr roles, If you don't pause the gig and normally edit your gig, You do not face this problem.

10 minutes ago, eman_freelancer said:

image.png.418629794ef0209be5dad2b542228d6d.png

Thank you maishafarin,

I do not know 2024 new gigs limit. Gases I am creating 7 gigs in my account in 2022. But current year 2024 I paused any gig within 7 gigs. Then Fiverr was not allowed again public this gig. So your account comes with 2024 gig roles. I suggest you don't pause your gig. You can easily directly edit your account. 

Accept Fiverr roles, If you don't pause the gig and normally edit your gig, You do not face this problem.

I already paused it..I wasn't aware of this..what should I do now?

• Like 1