Profile & Gig checking help

dev_arifhossain

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello, Arif! Just glancing over everything, I think you could downgrade your claim of English language fluency from "fluent" to "conversational." So far as creating clicks out of impressions is concerned, I think maybe the color schemes of your gig images could be a little more vivid and contrasting. Check out other gigs in the same category and notice what gig images really stand out to you. Also note how many gigs are in that category overall; there's probably A LOT of competition. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

46 minutes ago, dev_arifhossain said:

I am new on Fiverr. Can anyone please help me check my profile and gig is everything on the right way or not? also why i am not getting click on my gig? 

As a website designer with over 1000 websites under his belt (750 On Fiverr)  Here is the one peice of advise you should listen to. 

Don't use templates in your gig images.  Your customers are more savvy than you think.  If you can't showacase your own work with confience, then you shouldn't be prepared to take a clients money away from them. 

It's as simple as that. 

If you don't have a portfolio, then start designing websites under temporary domian names.  But as a minimum, show your own designs

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, shamima_ca said:

Try to improve your gig to research more gig related industries and share your gigs on social media. May you get help from them. Thank you

Thank you Are you also a new seller?

Edited by dev_arifhossain

On 8/21/2024 at 12:51 AM, mandyzines said:

Hello, Arif! Just glancing over everything, I think you could downgrade your claim of English language fluency from "fluent" to "conversational." So far as creating clicks out of impressions is concerned, I think maybe the color schemes of your gig images could be a little more vivid and contrasting. Check out other gigs in the same category and notice what gig images really stand out to you. Also note how many gigs are in that category overall; there's probably A LOT of competition. 

What a powerful observation and insight.