Payoneer Account Problem. Unable to remove Payoneer account. Very urgent

muhammadgulfam6

Question

Hi,

I am facing an issue with removing my Payoneer account from Fiverr. I currently have only one Payoneer account, and I want to link it to my Fiverr account. However, when I try to remove the existing Payoneer account, a pop-up message appears, but after some time, the account is still not removed and shows up again.

I have contacted Fiverr support multiple times and requested them to remove my Payoneer account, but they directed me to Payoneer for assistance. When I reached out to Payoneer, they informed me that there is no Fiverr account connected to my Payoneer account. However, Fiverr support continues to tell me that only Payoneer can remove my account from Fiverr.

This back-and-forth between Fiverr and Payoneer has been very frustrating. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your help.

image.png.bae0167db69a16be694c067bbfe8559b.png

image.png.36711f39437bd356fd10804eab27902b.png

3 payoneer email about my account

image.png.8d4679c1b5f93f1012ce1e4e2a734313.png

4. Fiverr support reply

image.png.7b1df8f34f086ac641b342630cd569d9.png

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Correct me if I am wrong......

But I think, you are talking with the payoneer support from your 'new payoneer account'....right? That is why, they cannot see the Fiverr account in it as you haven't yet added your Fiverr acount to it.

In your Fiverr account, you have the previous/old payoneer account added. It is disabled by payoneer, it seems.

I think, you should give the support agent your old payoneer ID number, because it is your old payoneer account that is linked with Fiverr. 

Edited by designelitely
  • Like 1