Advice on how to get more impressions and click for my gigs

luminatebeatz

Hey, My name is Tim and I have been a seller here in Fiverr for the past few months.
Can someone please tell me what I can do to improve and make my gigs more viral?
Someone can tell me why I don't have many impressions and no clicks?
Those gigs have been online for 3 months now.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2024-08-14 at 16.51.50.png

• Like 5

I am not really sure how you can improve it, as fiverr is an opaque mystery to sellers. No one really fully knows, it seems. The only thing you can do is keep delivering a lot of orders and keep getting 5 star reviews to stay on top, but if you're not getting a lot of impressions to start with, then there isn't much you can do. 

What I noticed twice now in my career on this platform: 

I play around with gigs all the time and try to offer new things, try to find niches, and so I create new gigs regularly. Not every week or even every month, but occasionally. And twice it happened pretty much instantaneously; The new gig took off within a few days/weeks and generated 1000+ views a day. 

My very first gig that took off was a bestseller until my shadowban with 3-5k impressions in a day, I created it willy nilly not even knowing it would be so in demand, thinking it was a really high competition, low skill gig. But I received a lot of messages, views and, subsequently, work.

It went really well, until I received a shadowban (funnily enough, the bad review that caused it was not even related to my best selling gig). It took many months, almost a year, for me to get traffic again, and then I played around with new gigs and none of them took off except for one! All the others were at floor level for weeks, but the second bestseller, like the first one I created at the very beginning (which btw never came up to 3-5k impressions a day ever), it took off pretty much immediately as well. 

The trick seems to be: Create a gig, see how fiverr reacts to it and if it's positive (at least one 500-impressions-a-day day) keep it UP. Do everything in your power to stay on top, it will grow more, but beware - it doesn't take much for you to fall of the wagon and you're back at square one!

Don't trust my words too much, as I am only guessing, too, but this is my experience on fiverr so far. I created one great gig, milked it until I had an issue with a client. Then some time passed, and I did it again; Creating a great gig and milked it, and now my impressions are getting lower and lower again.. Might be a fluctuation, but I had a few not 100% satisfied clients. Nothing awful, but definitely not wantlessly happy either. And I see the effect of it.

So that's my 2 cents on the topic. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1