How do you stay motivated during slow periods with fewer orders?

ebookandarticle

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello @ebookandarticle 

We are so sorry to hear that you haven't had any orders recently. Know that the Forum is full of suggestions. Please use the search bar to find any advice or information you can use and implement in order to receive new orders. You can search through topics or categories, such as  Gig Advice or Tips for Sellers. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get. In addition, you can always review metrics, and promote and/or edit your Gigs. 

Please make the necessary adjustments, and keep trying. Many successful Sellers faced a few setbacks in their careers. Stay positive, and search the Forum and our Help Center for helpful tips and tricks.

Hope this helps! Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 3

A period with fewer orders is a great way to improve other things related to your freelance profile. 

I use my time to develop a website or improve my portfolio work on the website & other design platforms like Behance for example. Or take some time to focus on learning new things or improve your current skills.

• Like 1
  • Up 1