After Hack attempt, account got temporary disabled and after re-activation account flagged by Fiverr Customer Support.

gfx_sector

Question

Hi, Fiverr Community and fiverr staff
Hope so you will be doing good.
As a context I want to tell you that 2 days ago there was an unauthorized attempt to reset my password( I recieved an email), about which I informed customer support, so they temporary disabled my acccount as security measures although it was not a big issue. But my gigs got denied(stopped), as a result my level system was not showing and suddenly my account got flagged after  24hours of report (without any reason) inbox messages restricted and also my payment withdrawl was blocked, but yesterday my account got fully re-activated.

The main thing is that I have not recieved any email regarding flagging of my account, out of level system without any reason.I have never gone against TOS Of Fiverr and always liked to serve my services safe, secure and honestly here. I just recieved that you are slipping your stats (obviously it was due to temporary disabling) and then I recieved you are not eligible for LEVEL 2. I am confirmed that this flagging is just due to temporary disabling, because I have never ever gone against the TOS of Fiverr, but now CS should give my all stats back to me, my gig ranking, my score (i.e 9) , my account Level (i.e 9). I reported about my concern of account security but doing flagging of my account, dropping my level and stats is not good, and am also not getting any response from 36+ hours. My account is re-activated 24 hours ago(approx) but not any reply from CS.

Please grant my stats back what they were before that hack/password attempt.
And I am not getting any reply from fiverr customer support.

Now everything is secure and safe, then please normalize my account, I have done alot of hardwork in doing so and reaching to level 2, even I was eligible for Top rated.

I know that only CS can solve my issue, and I believe they will but My request is to Fiverr Staff that please remind them about my issue, to remind them that my account should be back to normal level at which it was before. As its very stressful and depressive.

Thanks, hoping to listen from you soon, because its giving tension in my mind.
Hopefully you will understand.
Thanks

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hello @gfx_sector 

7 hours ago, gfx_sector said:

I know that only CS can solve my issue, and I believe they will but My request is to Fiverr Staff that please remind them about my issue, to remind them that my account should be back to normal level at which it was before. As its very stressful and depressive.

We understand this may feel very stressful, but let me assure you that you have nothing to stress about. Your ticket is open and just as our CS informed you it takes about 24h-48 hours for an account to become unrestricted.

If your account remains unrestricted after this time frame, feel free to send me a message. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @gfx_sector 

We understand this may feel very stressful, but let me assure you that you have nothing to stress about. Your ticket is open and just as our CS informed you it takes about 24h-48 hours for an account to become unrestricted.

If your account remains unrestricted after this time frame, feel free to send me a message. 

Thank you. 

Thanks Lena, You have always been very cooperative 

My account is normal now, Thanks to all fiverr staff and customer support.

• Thanks 1