What are the Benefits of Fiverr Forum Ranks?

There are 14 ranks in Fiverr Forum. Many people say that using forum, sellers can get clients. From which rank, can a seller get clients? Is there any condition like that? And could you please explain the benefits of each Fiverr Forum Rank to me?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, va_mushfiqur said:

Many people say that using forum, sellers can get clients.

Who are these people?? Are they SUCCESSFUL SELLERS on Fiverr??

Can you please tag them, so that we can also seek their guidance?? 🙌

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, va_mushfiqur said:

Many people say that using forum, sellers can get clients. From which rank, can a seller get clients?

So, clients are looking for services on forum? Or have lot of time to visit Forum to see ranks of sellers?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, va_mushfiqur said:

There are 14 ranks in Fiverr Forum. Many people say that using forum, sellers can get clients. From which rank, can a seller get clients? Is there any condition like that? And could you please explain the benefits of each Fiverr Forum Rank to me?

There’s no benefit at all. These levels are just for visual purposes and serve no real purpose other than looking cool.

Their sole purpose was to indicate that "more levels = more experienced seller" -- but these days, people are spamming reactions and creating spam topics just to get those levels. So, now everyone is sitting at the top levels and those levels have lost their importance.

The forum is completely different from the main site (Fiverr), and your activity on the forums doesn’t impact your sales or stats on the main site. Even if you have no activity on Forum at all, you will still be treated the same as those with higher activity.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

There’s no benefit at all. These levels are just for visual purposes and serve no real purpose other than looking cool.

Their sole purpose was to indicate that "more levels = more experienced seller" -- but these days, people are spamming reactions and creating spam topics just to get those levels. So, now everyone is sitting at the top levels and those levels have lost their importance.

The forum is completely different from the main site (Fiverr), and your activity on the forums doesn’t impact your sales or stats on the main site. Even if you have no activity on Forum at all, you will still be treated the same as those with higher activity.

Thank you for the information. Actually I started to stay active here from few days ago just. I'm not spamming and working here honestly. But I'm having abysmal despair hearing your sayings lol. I thought I would get benefited.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, va_mushfiqur said:

Thank you for the information. Actually I started to stay active here from few days ago just. I'm not spamming and working here honestly. But I'm having abysmal despair hearing your sayings lol. I thought I would get benefited.

The forum is just a place to either "get help" or "help others."

1. Do you need any help? -- There are thousands of topics available. Use the search field to find what you’re looking for.
2. Do you want to help others? -- You don’t know the basic fundamentals of the platform yet, so you might not be able to contribute in any way (for now).

So, the best approach is to stay away from the forum and focus on developing your skills. That will really help you to get some sales.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Who are these people?? Are they SUCCESSFUL SELLERS on Fiverr??

Can you please tag them, so that we can also seek their guidance?? 🙌

Exactly brother. You have just read my mind lol. I don't know why people follow such stupidity.

However, thank you. I started to stay active here very honestly lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

No "rank" on the forum will get you an order.
The forum is completely separate from the Fiverr platform.

Thank you. My personal thinking was that people will come here just to have questions and answers. But some of them spreads rumor unabashedly lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

The forum is just a place to either "get help" or "help others."

1. Do you need any help? -- There are thousands of topics available. Use the search field to find what you’re looking for.
2. Do you want to help others? -- You don’t know the basic fundamentals of the platform yet, so you might not be able to contribute in any way (for now).

So, the best approach is to stay away from the forum and focus on developing your skills. That will really help you to get some sales.

Thank you. I'm a level-1 seller here and about to get the next level soon. But in my whole career, I didn't come here though I got lots of orders lol. I was just removing my confusions about it. Now, I'm clear about it. And it was my personal thinking before coming here that forum is just for having questions and answers to know more about Fiverr. But some people are spreading rumor.

• Like 4