My account is temporarily disabled? I need help?

bbiplob

Question

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to clarify my situation from the beginning to provide context. I am a freelancer specializing in Graphics Designer related tasks.

I started my Fiverr account on December 1, 2018. Since then, I have received over 2 orders and more than 2 five-star reviews. As you can see, I have professionally satisfied clients.

So, on the night of 27 October 2023, I woke up to this strange email from Fiverr saying that there's an issue with your Fiverr account. This is the second warning to arrive, and so my account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team. I mailed Fiverr support team twice they told me your account is currently under review by our trust and safety team. Then after 11 months of trying to activate the account, I woke up to a strange email saying my Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled. Also note that our system has identified some issues with your account activity related to the integrity of our marketplace.

I have uploaded below the image of some email messages with the current status of my Fiverr account,

my_fiverr_username: bbiplob

I would be very grateful if any of the Fiverr staff could help me recover my account.

thanks,

Thisiz Biplob

Screenshot_9-8-2024_23048_mail.google.com.jpeg

Screenshot_9-8-2024_3629_mail.google.com.jpeg

ss.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 answers to this question

5 hours ago, bbiplob said:

n the night of 27 October 2023, I woke up to this strange email from Fiverr saying that there's an issue with your Fiverr account.

Why didn't you bring this up when it happened? You are coming after almost a whole year -- interesting timing! I mean after nearly a year, I wouldn't be surprised if your appeal ticket barely gets an attention (you know, human nature to ignore old things).

• Like 5

Hi @bbiplob, you most probably have funds to withdraw, otherwise the account would have been blocked after the review was done last year. You did have 2 same-type warnings which caused the restriction. Let me mention that you should respond through the main ticket only, instead of creating new tickets with every response, as that way you'll keep triggering the auto-response instead of getting more information from our CS team. Feel free to let them know if you have any issues or questions, as here on the Forum we don't replace the CS team and cannot resolve any account or order-related issues. Good luck 🍀

• Like 5