How to rank my gig on first page and get first order.

It might not put your gig on the first page, but to increase the chance of orders:

Gig: I will expert google ads adwords pmax and PPC campaign management for maximum ROI
In the gig title:
Maybe change "I will expert". That's not the best thing to start a title with.

In one of your gigs you share an email address in the FAQ. I don't think that's allowed by Fiverr rules.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Support 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, mehdihasantuhin said:

I have joined Fiver as a new seller so looking for experienced advice.

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:
40 minutes ago, mehdihasantuhin said:

Thanks for your feedback.

i have joined new fiver. you have been on fiver since 2015 and level 2 seller as i am new to fiver and still haven't mastered myself so well, I hope to give myself some time and i applaud you for all the work. you have done behind the success and hopefully some of our little tips .

help with how can improve ourselves and become successful in fiver.

It would be very helpful if you could tell me what should i do to get my first order on fiver.

• Support 1

I am new seller of fiver. So I don't know how to make my profile attractive. How to present my gig attractive to buyers. 

How to get fast odder by making my fiver profile and gig attractive?

Give me some tips and tricks How to make my gig attractive and get the order as soon as possible?

• Like 4