Has a very bad response rate due to not replying to spam messages, response time more than of 16 days, what to do now??

amazination

Hello,

I'm currently facing an issue with my Fiverr account. My response time has dropped to 16 days, and my response rate is at 50%. This happened because I didn't reply to spam messages, nor did I mark them as spam. As a result, my gig performance has suffered significantly.

What can I do to improve this situation? Should I delete my gigs, or is there another way to fix this? Any suggestions or personal experiences would be very helpful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amazination said:

Hello,

I'm currently facing an issue with my Fiverr account. My response time has dropped to 16 days, and my response rate is at 50%. This happened because I didn't reply to spam messages, nor did I mark them as spam. As a result, my gig performance has suffered significantly.

What can I do to improve this situation? Should I delete my gigs, or is there another way to fix this? Any suggestions or personal experiences would be very helpful.

In the future, when you will receive a spam message, then reply to it even with a simple "Hi"; and report it. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 1
  • Up 4