change payout method for withdraw from disabled account

Hi there,
"I'm facing a serious issue with my Fiverr account. On May 5th, 2024, my account was disabled, which has now been 90 days. I have a payment that I need to withdraw, but my preferred payout method is currently disabled. As a result, I'm unable to withdraw my funds, and I only have 5 days left to do so. I have contacted with CS and the telling me the method of removal of existing payout method I tried it many times but it didn't removed. I'm reaching out for help to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Can anyone tell me what is this issue?

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-07 at 1.30.55 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-07 at 1.31.00 AM.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi @tehzeebstubs, please use #11977223 when responding to the CS team instead of creating new tickets on the same subject. The other two tickets were closed and merged into it. If you keep creating new tickets, you'll keep getting that auto-response. The team will look into this for you, just let them know you're still experiencing the same issue, and wait patiently to hear back from them. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1