How buyers pays the cost of services (Not cost of gigs)

saeedmotamed

Question

I want to begin my work as a seller on Fiverr and work as a travel agent for those who want to buy travel services by Crypto Currencies but I have a question. How do buyers pay the cost of services? For example, they want to book hotel rooms for 4 nights and they want to pay 3 ETH to me. I want to know how it's possible to do this job on Fiverr.
Thanks

1 answer to this question

36 minutes ago, saeedmotamed said:

I want to begin my work as a seller on Fiverr and work as a travel agent for those who want to buy travel services by Crypto Currencies but I have a question. How do buyers pay the cost of services? For example, they want to book hotel rooms for 4 nights and they want to pay 3 ETH to me. I want to know how it's possible to do this job on Fiverr.

Fiverr has not adopted crypt*currencies as a form of p*yment yet, so you are on the wrong platform if you only want to sell your services using crypt*currencies. It's not possible here.

Also, there's no reason for a buyer to come to a 'freelance website' to book a hotel instead of directly going to other websites that are specifically built for booking purposes. You have entered a completely wrong market and a wrong website.

• Like 3