No Response from Fiverr Support for Over a Week.

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am reaching out here in hopes of getting some assistance or advice regarding an issue I am facing with Fiverr Support.

For the past 6-7 days, I have been trying to get in touch with Fiverr Support regarding an important matter. Despite sending several messages, I have not received any response. This is quite concerning as it is affecting my ability to manage my gigs and provide the best service to my clients.

Has anyone else experienced similar delays in response from Support recently? If so, how did you manage to get their attention? I understand they might be busy, but a week without any acknowledgment seems a bit too long.

I would appreciate any suggestions or guidance on how to proceed. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
S. Mukta

fiverr response.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@milos_siena,

I hope you're doing well. I’m writing to express some concerns as a Seller Plus member. I recently created a ticket, and it’s been pending for over a day now. This isn’t the first time I’ve experienced delays in getting support.

I understand that there might be a high volume of requests, but as a Seller Plus member, I expected to receive customer support within 24 hours. Is there something I might be doing wrong, or is there an issue with the customer support system?

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter one more time.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
S. Mukta

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sumaiya_mukta said:

@milos_siena,

I hope you're doing well. I’m writing to express some concerns as a Seller Plus member. I recently created a ticket, and it’s been pending for over a day now. This isn’t the first time I’ve experienced delays in getting support.

I understand that there might be a high volume of requests, but as a Seller Plus member, I expected to receive customer support within 24 hours. Is there something I might be doing wrong, or is there an issue with the customer support system?

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter one more time.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
S. Mukta

You can knock them their FB page in the comments section. I hope you will get the response soon.

• Like 2