MY ACCOUNT DISABLE AGAIN AFTER 90 DAYS

downup1

Question

Hello

Please I need help with this issue, My account was reviewed when I linked a Payoneer on March 4th, and my withdrawal button was disabled too, I tried to contact customer support they said my account is currently under review for fraudulent activities meanwhile I have earned more than $1k and the last buyer I work with also left a tip, IDK how they came to that conclusion.

In short, after a month they disabled the account (May 4th) and they said I would be able to withdraw my available funds in 90 days, on Aug 3 (this month) they sent me a message that I could withdraw my available balance within 7 days, I log in I still see that my withdrawal button is still disabled and they send me another message that my account is temporarily disabled again😪 after I log in, I'm confused at this moment.

I have contacted customer support via Fiverr and X has not replied since 2 days ago going to 3 days, they said they gave me 7 days to withdraw the available balance.

If you have experienced this please what is the solution?

I need your advice, please🙏

THANKS...

pp.jpg

pp.PNG

pp.PNG

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

HI @downup1, thanks for contacting the CS team directly about this, they'll get back to you shortly. There's a high volume of open tickets, so it takes them a bit longer to get to them all. Rest assured, they'll look into this. It seems that the payment info was the cause of this restriction in the first place, so it might be the reason why you cannot withdraw the funds. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team, and feel free to direct any additional questions to them. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

On 8/5/2024 at 10:04 AM, ana_tomy said:

HI @downup1, thanks for contacting the CS team directly about this, they'll get back to you shortly. There's a high volume of open tickets, so it takes them a bit longer to get to them all. Rest assured, they'll look into this. It seems that the payment info was the cause of this restriction in the first place, so it might be the reason why you cannot withdraw the funds. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team, and feel free to direct any additional questions to them. Good luck 🍀

I understand that there is high volume of open tickets, I haven't get reply for 5 days now 

• Like 1

Hello

Please I'm frustrated by Fiverr, I don't understand it again

This is a long story but I will make it short,

My account was reviewed when I linked a Payoneer on March 4th, and my withdrawal button was disabled too, I tried to contact customer support they said my account is currently under review for fraudulent activities meanwhile I have earned more than $1k and the last buyer I work with also left a tip, IDK how they came to that conclusion (I guess the Payoneer).

In short, after 2 months of review they disabled the account (May 4th) and they said I would be able to withdraw my available funds in 90 days, on Aug 3 (this month) they sent me a message that I could withdraw my available balance within 7 days, I log in I still see that my withdrawal button is still disabled and they send me another message that my account is temporarily disabled again😪 after I log in, I'm confused at this moment.

I have contacted customer support via Fiverr and X,  no replied since 7 days ago until today, they said they gave me 7 days to withdraw the available balance don't forget.

They replied today not with a solution they just told me they just forwarded my inquiry to the relevant team for further review since 7 days ago I have open the tickets

pp.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, akib0079 said:

@Lena might be the one, who might be able to assist you on this issue

This is message I got from them this morning, I don't scam any buyer I deliver their work they said they can return my money and I can still see the balance, they are the one sent me notification that I can withdraw it, there is a lot of bugs in their system. They are doing as if we don't use or try another freelancing platform and see how they are operating.image.png.83513c87cae7ac2fce7a84d35344d242.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, helali009 said:

Sorry for your loss. You may try to InTouch with Fiverr CS and follow their instruction. All the best.

They said I can't withdraw my money forever due to fradulent activity, when I asked them what fradulent activity I did they couldn't provide anything than refer to  Terms of Service and Community Standards I don't know which one is the cause of my account issue, I'm in a group on WhatsApp I see people using Upwork have issue too but they will certainly tell them the exact cause of the issue unlike Fiverr they will refer you to where to read a long story which one I want to know I fall under.

• Like 1

Please who also experienced this issue from Fiverr, they said I couldn't withdraw my available balance of the money I worked for and they deducted their 20% sharp (from fraudulent money 😂) before I knew anything, They said Because of confirmed fraudulent activity which is only known to them, I can say the reason they review my account in the first place is because of Payoneer account I linked to my Fiverr account, I don't scam any buyer I got 5 stars in all my order plus tip. I'm frustrated😑

Please Any help🙏image.png.2da3e93b01a6d0fb7056705035f9497f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the tag @akib0079 but unfortunately there is nothing I can do in this situation. I understand your position @downup1 but regrettably, my ability to assist is limited. I don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. 

I appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 1