How Long Does It Take to Get a Second Order on Fiverr After a 5-Star Review?

moumitaroychowd

Question

I just finished my first order and received a 5-star rating from my client. What should I do next? I'm curious about how long it might take to get a second order. For context, I offer UI/UX design services. Is there anyone here who can share their experiences after their first order in the UI/UX design field on Fiverr? I’d appreciate any advice or insights to help me stay patient while waiting for my next order.

• Congrats! 2

4 answers to this question

Congratulations.

We have sellers here on the forum who have never sold anything and who explain to everyone how Fiverr works.

However, you have your first order and are now outperforming all those "know-it-alls".

No one can tell you how long it will take for your second order. But you are on the right track now.

• Like 2
  • Up 3
  • Facepalm 1

I'm not in UI/UX, so I don't know what it's like for your niche.

But you can somewhat "measure" (for lack of a better term) your gig performance by looking at gig analytics.

Impressions = How many people saw your gig (in search results etc). More impressions mean your gig is getting discovered. No impressions mean your keywords are either too competitive or not many people are searching for them.

Clicks = How many people clicked on your gig to read the description and check your prices. The more the better (obviously). No clicks mean you need to either improve your gig thumbnail or title (or both).

A lot of Impressions and Clicks, but no orders mean that either your description or prices (or both) are not converting.

• Insightful 1