My Fiverr account got disabled. I need help!

tauqeerrkhan

Question

Dear Staff and Community members,

I hope everyone is doing well.

So, one morning I woke to this strange email from Fiverr saying that my account got disabled. I had a level 1 seller Fiverr account with satisfied buyers. I sent Fiverr support team mail twice but still they didn't gave me any response, they just straight up replied that my Fiverr account didn't obey Terms and Services and Community Guidelines. They didn't even tell me any particular reason. I need help because I am sure I followed rules, but still, my Fiverr account got suspended.

I uploaded an old image of my Fiverr account below, i was even FIverr's choice for a while 😞

my_fiverr_username: toopros

I would be extremely grateful if any of the Fiverr staff could help me recover my account.

Thank you,
Toopros

1.jpeg

2.png

• Like 12
  • Sad 8
  • Support 1
  • Insightful 1

24 answers to this question

Hi @tauqeerrkhan, I've just checked and I see that you've created two separate tickets from your previous account, on the same subject, and never followed up with the team after their initial auto-response. You should know that his account will most probably get blocked as well, since it's a violation of our Terms of Service to have more than one account, for whatever reason you had to create an additional account, it's still a violation. Good luck with your future endeavours 🍀

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1
  • Support 2

On 8/2/2024 at 2:19 PM, tauqeerrkhan said:

Thank you for your response. I am sorry, I wasn't able to access the forum with my other account. Could you guide me through the step on how do I follow up with the team after their response. I can't see any option there. 

You should respond to that email instead of creating new tickets, and you've never responded to the initial email you received from the team. Also, I don't see any tickets with the CS team from the account you're using now, so I'm not sure how will they help if you don't contact them. Good luck 🍀 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, helali009 said:

Feel very sorry for your experience 😞 . Kindly Contact Fiverr support, review their policies, and provide any requested information to resolve the issue. Wish you all the best.

What purpose of posting the same content under every post just changing of emoji?  Wanna gain reputation? Badges? or orders?

• Like 11
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, cyberhero said:

Same happend with me i got 2 warning & account disable i didnt break any policy & 3 days gone i didnt get any real agent response i am also asking them for details 

you can visit my post here https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/334405-my-fiverr-account-is-disable-not-getting-any-details

I didn't even get a warning 😞

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Okay. What about Fiverr's email? What is the reason of your account being disabled?

I don't know. That's why I am here. They didn't even told me the reason of my account being disabled. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, tauqeerrkhan said:

I don't know. That's why I am here. They didn't even told me the reason of my account being disabled. 

Because you are sending emails/tickets continuously so they are not responding anymore. Use the very first ticket on the same issue to contact Fiverr Support and get the clear answer again. (avoid creating new tickets or emails).

• Like 12

5 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @tauqeerrkhan, I've just checked and I see that you've created two separate tickets from your previous account, on the same subject, and never followed up with the team after their initial auto-response. You should know that his account will most probably get blocked as well, since it's a violation of our Terms of Service to have more than one account, for whatever reason you had to create an additional account, it's still a violation. Good luck with your future endeavours 🍀

5 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Thank you for your response. I am sorry, I wasn't able to access the forum with my other account. Could you guide me through the step on how do I follow up with the team after their response. I can't see any option there. 

Screenshot 2024-08-02 231915.png

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, tauqeerrkhan said:

Here is the email

No this is not what he asking, this response is after you reached out to CS when your account was disabled. He is asking the first email you got on the account disabled. 

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

No this is not what he asking, this response is after you reached out to CS when your account was disabled. He is asking the first email you got on the account disabled. 

Oh, I will give you the answer. A bit of context behind this, my exams had just started, and they were finals so it's a big pretty big deal. I make my account unavailable for like nearly 2 months, because I was studying. I think this is why they sent me this email, i am not sure but here it is

Screenshot 2024-08-02 232349.png

• Like 12

Just now, tauqeerrkhan said:

Oh, I will give you the answer. A bit of context behind this, my exams had just started, and they were finals so it's a big pretty big deal. I make my account unavailable for like nearly 2 months, because I was studying. I think this is why they sent me this email, i am not sure but here it is

Screenshot 2024-08-02 232349.png

and then it got disabled for good

• Like 11

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Because you are sending emails/tickets continuously so they are not responding anymore. Use the very first ticket on the same issue to contact Fiverr Support and get the clear answer again. (avoid creating new tickets or emails).

Well in my case 4 days gone i didnt got real agent response on my first ticket that i created first day, then i create more tickets to get response but same auto response & tickets close only my 1 ticket is open, i am waiting for the response almost 4days plus gone 😞

• Like 10

It is actually a sad thing. Please contact with fiverr support. with strong evidence. that proof you are safe. nathin g to happen

i hope you will recovery soon your account.

Best of luck.

• Like 7

Feel very sorry for your situation. My advice you should  contact Fiverr support ASAP to understand the reason. Also go through  Fiverr's TOS.  Provide necessary information and do follow their advice to resolve the problem. All the best.

• Like 6