My Fiverr account is disable not getting any details

cyberhero

Question

HI Dear Support Staff & Fellow Members, Yesterday i got email that (This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team. During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.)

I immediately created a support ticket but i am getting same response on every ticket i am asking support to provide me details what wrong i have done but i am not getting any details, 7 Months ago i got false warning my message got flagged falsely previous time support believed that the warning issued correctly when i explain them they have removed the warning please if there any support staff available contact me so i can get details & explain i have not done anything wrong 

image.png.9cbf47dacbc4feec29973dedbad99a8d.png

image.png.e7f5948d7a9d60f71f361ce8575ebfd9.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

12 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, cyberhero said:

I immediately created a support ticket but i am getting same response on every ticket

Take a follow-up and request a review again in the same ticket where you got an auto-response from the bot (instead of creating new tickets).

Also, since you mentioned that Fiverr is not giving you any reason for the suspension, how do you know that this second warning is for the same reason you got earlier? Also note that Fiverr can permanently ban accounts even without any prior warnings. So even though your previous warning was removed, Fiverr can still suspend the account if the violation is severe.

You have 900+ reviews, so it looks like you're a credible seller and there may be a chance that the algorithm flagged your account by mistake. Only customer support would be able to help in these matters, and you can get a real person to attend to your query only if you stop creating multiple tickets and follow up in the same ticket.

Hi rawque_gulia

Yes i am waiting for support reply but i am not getting any new response also they are not reading my messages i dont know why & yes i have recevied a same warning few days before & that was the first warning i was trying to create a ticket but got second warning i did too much hard work & i have 95% repeat buyers 😞

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, I need your Help & Support, I am working on Fiverr since 2019, Thanks to Allah I have earned a good reputation have 95% repeat buyers all loved my services, Few days ago i got warning about (purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels.) I didn't purchase anything recently since almost years ago i never force any buyer to provide me review one more strange thing, when i got review from buyers mostly time i didn't review them back there are so many reason one to avoid evil eye, my real achievement is mostly my all buyers are repeated maybe i am wrong about this but what i understand is my intention is clear i never want to increase reviews or ratings for anything like level etc, 

8 Months ago system falsely flag my message in converstaion with 1 Buyer my mesasge was (Standard Package is for $25) this message got flagged & i didnt notice about this after 12 hours i got a email (Your Gig has been flagged for misleading buyers in terms of the price and scope of your service. ) this happend because buyer didnt see my pricing message system blocked that message & buyer badly abuse me i was shocked that i am explaining my service clearly why this Buyer abusing me, i report him next day when i got warning i immediately contact support there response was very strange they said this is not a bug this warning issued correctly i give them more details they didn't believe then suddenly i go to my inbox spam & check that buyer conversation than i found out my message got falsely flagged when i give them screenshots they believed & remove the warning, really sorry for this long story my point is i want details now so i can explain again i am 100% sure these warnings are just a misunderstanding,

image.png.45b773469e5e73f0a309f1a6a97eb45a.png

I got the first warning on 14th July. I was thinking of creating a support ticket, but the reason I didn't create a ticket was that my Father is no more. Recently, I was very upset and busy, so many orders were late. I need customer support staff help and fellow members. Two days plus gone, I only got one automated response. I have created a few more tickets to get an answer but everywhere the same response and ticket closed. Please give me details on my support ticket so I can explain and get back my account. Please Fiverr Staff members help me to solve my issue.  @Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

@helali009 I am aware with all of the terms & condition & i never try to break any policy, 3 days gone support is not responding i got only 1 automated answer i am very shocked where all the real support agents i am asking them to provide me details so i can explain i didnt break any policy

@Lena @ana_tomy  3 days gone i only got this automated response 3days ago, is there no support agent available that provide me details what orders which buyer is flagged? 8 months ago i found problem on my own & explain support then they have removed the warning but this time i cant find anything previous time also i didn't break any thing system flagged my message falsly Thanks to Allah i found that & explained support with screenshot then they have removed the warning, right now i only want details so i can defand properly. Please give me details order id buyer name etc 

image.png.f7d7b28b2efda417dd3d39e2022dc56b.png

This is my yesterday post https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/334466-need-support-from-the-community-💔/

Hi Everyone, I need your Help & Support, I am working on Fiverr since 2019, I have earned a good reputation Thanks to Allah i have 95% repeat buyers all loved my services, Few days ago i got warning about (purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels.) I didn't purchase anything recently since almost years ago i never force any buyer to provide me review one more strange thing, when i got review from buyers mostly time i didn't review them back there are so many reason one to avoid evil eye, my real achievement is mostly my all buyers are repeated maybe i am wrong about this but what i understand is my intention is clear i never want to increase reviews or ratings for anything like level etc, 

7 Months ago system falsely flag my message in converstaion with 1 Buyer my mesasge was (Standard Package is for $25) this message got flagged & i didnt notice about this after 12 hours i got a email (Your Gig has been flagged for misleading buyers in terms of the price and scope of your service. ) this happend because buyer didnt see my pricing message system blocked that message & buyer badly abuse me i was shocked that i am explaining my service clearly why this Buyer abusing me, i report him next day when i got warning i immediately contact support there response was very strange they said this is not a bug this warning issued correctly i give them more details they didn't believe then suddenly i go to my inbox spam & check that buyer conversation than i found out my message got falsely flagged when i give them screenshots they believed & remove the warning, really sorry for this long story my point is i want details now so i can explain again i am 100% sure these warnings are just a misunderstanding,

I got first warning on 14th July i was thinking to create a support ticket but the reason i didnt create ticket was my Father is no more recently i was very upset & busy in things so many of orders got late, I need customer support staff help & fellow members 2 days plus gone i only got 1 automated response i have created few more tickets to get answer but everywhere same response & ticket closed please give me details on my support ticket so i can explain & get back my account, Please Fiverr Staff members help me to solve my issue @Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy

I dont know why my this post is now redirecting to my current post if support have time to redirect my post can they explain me details on my support ticket so i can solve my problem?

15 hours ago, cyberhero said:

Customer support For GOD SAKE give me details @Lena @ana_tomy 3 days gone i am not gettitng any details i have to provide proofs

Hi there, as I've already explained when responding to your private message, instead of creating 6 tickets on the same subject, please use one ticket only to ask the CS team any additional questions. Also, if you read our Forum Rules, you'll see that here on the Forum we don't replace the CS team, so please direct any questions you have to them. Let me mention that there's limited information they can provide, and please wait patiently to hear back from them. Good luck 🍀