Today morning my account got hacked and sent some spam links to other sellers. Few hours later my account was Temporarily disabled by Fiverr. Can I recover my account back?

dpi_media

Question

I'm level 2 UI/UX designer since 2022. Everything was smoother till today morning. Today morning someone hacked my account and sent spam links to other sellers. After few hours later my account was disabled by Fiverr temporarily. It's not on my purpose and I didn't do anything by myself. I immediately changed my password and logged out of all devices. Also this is my only income way. I created the support request and no one answer yet. I'm scared because I can't loss my whole career I built since past two years. If anyone experienced this and what was the outcome? Can I recover my account back? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

Hi @dpi_media, sorry to read this was the case with your account. Since it's been compromised, it needs to be restricted until the issue is resolved. Once the team secures your account, they'll let you know, so please wait patiently to hear back from them. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Now it's saying I'm going to lost my seller level meantime. It only give me 30 days to gain it back but I don't know when can I recover my account back 😥image.png.9701dcfe8f427b93bbd39abb80b15d32.pngr level meantime 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dpi_media said:

Now it's saying I'm going to lost my seller level meantime. It only give me 30 days to gain it back but I don't know when can I recover my account back 😥image.png.9701dcfe8f427b93bbd39abb80b15d32.pngr level meantime 

Thanks, Allah as you get back your account, hopefully, you will get back your seller criteria as per your job completion. Thanks

• Like 3

On 7/25/2024 at 7:22 AM, dpi_media said:

@ana_tomy Could you forward my issue to the relevant team?

Hi again, no need to create new tickets on the same subject, someone from the team will get back to you shortly. All these changes are automatic, as a result of a compromised account. Once the team looks into this all, they'll resolve the issue and you'll be able to use your account in no time. Thanks for your patience in advance, there's been a high volume of new tickets for some time now, so it takes the team a bit longer to get to them all. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2