New logo design doesn't get any impressions

As a Fiverr Logo Maker designer, I have designed and uploaded two new logo designs two weeks ago which were approved immediately. But now there are no impressions at all.

I am aware it will take a few days for the logo to become active to show up to buyers, but now this has been taking two weeks and there haven't even been any impressions. It seems like there is something off here, since I usually get at least a few impressions, favorites and orders within the first few days that a new logo is active.

Logo designers; have you had this happen to you before? Is this a bug?

Will it be useful if I delete the last two designs, and upload and design them again? The whole process of creating the various template designs took me quite a while, so not really keen on doing all of the different template designs again, but if that's the only option then I will do that.

• Like 3

the logo maker is very slow and dull for me these days, i used to get around 30-40 orders per month few months back, but then it is very strange and hardly getting 4-5 orders last couple of months, i uploaded new logos pausing some of my old logos, also re-publish some logos and edited Metadata for some BUT nothing improved. i hope fiver logo maker team will allow me to upload and activate more than 60 logos for me, so we can see some improvment. 

• Like 3

Hi guys, can any one help me please?

I am doing some graphic design for logo and flyers, the customer wants to share with me the design details including email and mobile number.

would this create an issue if he share these information? if yes then how it is work to achieve the customer requirement without his details on the flyer or card?

Thank you