Hello, can i create a fiverr account with my dad details and put my picture there because My dad is very Old?

unique_teamhub

Question

19 answers to this question

10 hours ago, unique_teamhub said:

Hello, can i create a fiverr account with my dad details and put my picture there because My dad is very Old?

Hello too.

Reason? Why can't you create an account using your own details and picture? Or are you trying to open a second account because your first account got disabled? 

• Like 2
  • Up 3

34 minutes ago, dmrubelmiha said:

Hello, can i create a Fiverr account with my Uncle details and put my picture there because My Uncle is very Old?

Ummm....  Why? 😕

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, unique_teamhub said:

smartdezigns do you mean I should wait a little before creating a new account or what, And Does that means I can have fiverr account anymore?

Can't you understand English?

You cannot create a new account because it's a violation so don't try again. Leave it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

@priyank_mod Shed some light on it please: I am wondering are they both the same person? :classic_huh: (see the below thread)

Seems to be the case.

I'd try looking for a topic you had replied in the morning through OP's profile, thinking that same topic got started again!! 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, priyank_mod said:

Seems to be the case.

I'd try looking for a topic you had replied in the morning through OP's profile, thinking that same topic got started again!! 

How strange is it.. One is asking to use his uncle's details and the other one is asking to use his dad's details. Just to open a second account (for sure, it's the reason that's why both cannot use their own details), they are trying to trick the system (Fiverr's) :classic_ninja:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, razzak_expert said:

First of all,it would be better to do the account with your details, but if you can't do it with your uncle's details, it will be until the moment before account verification.

1 hour ago, rakibulhasan_m said:

Better for use all own details.

If you use your uncle's details. you should use your uncle details before account verification.

If you don't know the answer, please don't make it up!   It's better to sit back and read other comments from more experienced freelancers, than commenting for the sake of forum badges! 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

The reason why is that, I have already create a personal account of my and i verified it, but I have not start using it, The flagged the account, and i disabled it myself, I created another one, and on the process of creating it, they didn't approve my seller profile. Or Can I still use my details to open another one again?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, unique_teamhub said:

The reason why is that, I have already create a personal account of my and i verified it, but I have not start using it, The flagged the account, and i disabled it myself, I created another one, and on the process of creating it, they didn't approve my seller profile. Or Can I still use my details to open another one again?

You cannot create another account now. Let it go.

• Like 1
  • Up 1