Need to file form 15 CA & CB - India Buyer (Corporate Office)

shreyashetty383

Question

Hi,

So I had hire a freelancer from the Fiverr and made the payment from the corporate Credit card. Now the finance department needs to file taxes and as it is a foreign entity, they need to fill form 15 CA & CB. To get this done I need to submit below mentioned fiver documents:

• Tax residency certificate.
  • No permanent establishment declaration
  • PAN copy if available
  • Nature of service and contract copy -
  • Form no 10 F 

Please help me with all the above-mentioned documents or guide from where I can get them. 

It's urgent.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, shreyashetty383 said:

Hi,

So I had hire a freelancer from the Fiverr and made the payment from the corporate Credit card. Now the finance department needs to file taxes and as it is a foreign entity, they need to fill form 15 CA & CB. To get this done I need to submit below mentioned fiver documents:

• PAN copy if available
  • Form no 10 F 

Please help me with all the above-mentioned documents or guide from where I can get them. 

It's urgent.

Write this prompt in ChatGPT to get an idea: "I ordered a service from fiverr and made the payment from the corporate credit card. Now the finance department needs to file taxes and as it is a foreign entity, they need to fill form 15 CA & CB. To get this done I need to submit below mentioned fiver documents:

• PAN copy if available
  • Form no 10 F 

Please help me with all the above-mentioned documents or guide from where I can get them."

I used this exact prompt and I think ChatGPT has provided useful information.
Good Luck!

• Like 1