I don`t Know why so far no real buyers have come to me🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

ferdaws_100

Although we are working hard and following the instructions received via email form Fiveer,my team and I, but we have not achieved any results. I do not know why until now no real buyers have come to me,( there is only one scammer who changes the name of the contry and his profile name) He keeps sending me very annoying messages, and asks to correspond with him via Telegram, and I completely refuse this, and after times he is a person who will buy and request E-mail fraudulent and fraudulent and fraudulent messages, even to the fact that he( Fiveer just hacked my compter) I ask you to provide me with loyal and loyal clients, because I really whant to build my future on this leading platform.

You offer 2 services: translations (English) and logo design.

There are 200K logo design services available on Fiverr. There is a lot of competition. The chance that a buyer will choose your gig is almost non-existent. After reading your gig description, I immediately noticed that what you mentioned is greatly exaggerated. 15,000 logos created in 7 years. That's more than 2000 logos per year. I don't believe you and neither do your potential buyers.

Your two translation gigs aren't going to attract any buyers either. You claim to be fluent in English, but everyone immediately sees that this is not true.

So you will most likely only be contacted by scammers instead of buyers. Buyers are not stupid and see immediately that a lot in your gig descriptions and in your Fiverr profile is wrong.

• Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ferdaws_100 said:

Please answer me, why did you say this question``your two translation gigs aren`t going to attract any buyers either``

You claim to speak fluent English, but buyers can immediately see that this is not the case. You provide translations into English. Who is going to order a translation into English if they see that your language skills are not fluent?

Now my feedback stops. I do not provide help or assistance to sellers who do not state the truth in their Fiverr profile and gig descriptions.
Good luck.

• Up 3

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

image.png.f8771b88729bffe1b4f5656088c5f395.png

I was right. You have already reduced the grossly exaggerated number of 15,000 logos. But I suspect this new number is still a lie.

Also, we have 3 DESIGNERS hiding behind the account. 

• Like 2

Just now, priyank_mod said:

Also, we have 3 DESIGNERS hiding behind the account. 

Yeah, we all know that it is only 1.

It is better not to tell what is wrong. He will update everything. This complete Fiverr profile is fake.

• Up 2

On 7/18/2024 at 12:07 AM, filipdevaere said:

It is better not to tell what is wrong. He will update everything. This complete Fiverr profile is fake.

Man, do these people think people are that stupid and doesn't know google search exist? Gig images are of course snapshot from another fiverr gig, and that gig is of course stolen these logos from random google image searches.
 image.png.72ac7ae7ee57aa4e0dd166eb0048ba47.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gongor32 said:

Man, do these people think people are that stupid and doesn't know google search exist? Gig images are of course snapshot from another fiverr gig, and that gig is of course stolen these logos from random google image searches.

You see one untruth after another. I don't tell him what I've already seen because he's just going to update his profile to lure innocent buyers.

The best part about this whole situation here is that sellers like him have no future on Fiverr at all. They receive little or no orders and eventually disappear because Fiverr no longer places them in the search results after a while.

Last year there were 2 Pakistanis (a man and a woman) who copied my services and offered them on Fiverr. Both were also supposedly "fluent" in Dutch, which is impossible for someone from Pakistan unless they have been living in Belgium or the Netherlands for decades. After all, Dutch knowledge is essential to approach my large customer base. After less than a year, they disappeared from Fiverr. They can no longer be found in the search results.

The woman was the worst. She scrupulously copied pieces of information from my profile and gig descriptions. Even her skills and studies were made identical (100% copy) to mine.

The woman never got an order and the man got 3 orders from 3 of my customers. These customers contacted him because I had too many orders and could not deliver on time. 2 of those customers returned to me afterwards and gave me the same assignment because the result delivered by the Pakistani was far from good. I lost the third customer because of the Pakistani. This buyer is angry with me because I couldn't start the user manual he needed for one of his products before his deadline expired. In addition, he paid for the design of the manual to that Pakistani and received a very poor result. He lost his money and did not get a good delivery, so he was angry and told me that he would not order from me anymore. Unfortunately, those 3 customers still gave the seller from Pakistan a 5-star review (and perhaps a bad private review too). Those 3 reviews did not help the Pakistani. He can no longer be found on Fiverr.

The OP of this topic is also going to end like this. He might get one or a few orders, and after the first bad private review or 1-star review, it's over for him.

• Like 3
  • Up 1