Collapsible or summarised extras, milestones and resolutions

I've had customers go quiet and sit with pending orders. Then, when I've extended the orders it starts to fill up a lot of space. (See attached)

It would be great if the system would either summarise multiple line items together or have the option to collapse down the extras and resolutions.

For example, in the attached image, the nine delivery extensions could be collapsed into one that just reads "x9" instead of it saying "x1" nine times.

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 22.34.46.png

I agree with that. You shouldn't have to scroll indefinitely.

However, I also have a tip. Avoid extensions like the plague. It was confirmed by Fiverr staff that having lots of extensions has a negative impact on the success score. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I agree with that. You shouldn't have to scroll indefinitely.

However, I also have a tip. Avoid extensions like the plague. It was confirmed by Fiverr staff that having lots of extensions has a negative impact on the success score. 

Totally agree. I’d love to complete the order but the buyer has gone silent. Either I extend or cancel. Not sure fiverr is happy with either.

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It was confirmed by Fiverr staff that having lots of extensions has a negative impact on the success score. 

No, it doesn't. 80% of my orders go through extensions and many even run for weeks. 

A lot of categories including mine have complex projects with various facets - so it takes time for buyer and seller to arrive on the same page.  

But it might IMPACT if buyer rejects the extension request or orders regularly start running late for a seller. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

No, it doesn't. 80% of my orders go through extensions and many even run for weeks. 

Here's what Kesha said when I asked her about this a few days ago.

image.jpeg.c4d4c000733b99d05ccdd4eca83efdfe.jpeg

Simply put, if you have lots of extensions, it's very much a possibility that your success score will go down.  Kesha won't go into details about how it works due to obvious reasons. There's AI involved here too, and I am certain lots of extensions are not good from that perspective either. Not sure about others, but I always try to keep extensions at a minimum, 1 at most. I get it that some niches need extensions more than others... I can only assume it's the same thing for revisions.