Get more impression and click but get no message or order

sayeedseo98

Hi, I'm a new seller at fiverr my gig has ranked on the first page. I get enough impressions and clicks but get no message or order. I can't understand what is happening to me. any suggestions please let me know. 

Thanks, everyone

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks for your kind information. I know which is the tag and which is the title. I searched tag and it showed the first page also I got 1k+ plus impressions and 42 clicks last week. But I didn't get any message or order. 
Thanks for your reply.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, sayeedseo98 said:

Thanks for your kind information. I know which is the tag and which is the title. I searched tag and it showed the first page also I got 1k+ plus impressions and 42 clicks last week. But I didn't get any message or order. 
Thanks for your reply.

How do your gig on first page? my gig position is not improved despite optimized my gig title, description, image and more but my no comes no results. Still what I do? give me some Suggesion how did your gig ranked on first page. 

Thanks for watching my comment.

• Like 3

Since you're getting a good number of impressions and clicks, but not any orders or messages, so I think you should focus on your pricing. Because buyers may not choose your pricing but are reaching you by searching the right keyword. 

• Like 3

if you do it properly, it works. Research Your keywords according to your niche. and chose the low competitive keywords. besides keywords is not main factor you have to optimized properly your title and description.

• Like 1

Greetings To All !

I am also new ( Web Developer ) and i also got the same issue. I get the clicks and impressions yet no order or message. However, got the couple of messages from scammers asking me to share my credit card details. ( which i have none ) 😛

So, After reading comments, i see and conclude that patience and consistency is the key on Fiverr. 

But i must also thank Everyone who has shared his insight about the topic.

Together we Help, Together We Grow.

Cheers

3 hours ago, habeelbadar said:

Greetings To All !

I am also new ( Web Developer ) and i also got the same issue. I get the clicks and impressions yet no order or message. However, got the couple of messages from scammers asking me to share my credit card details. ( which i have none ) 😛

So, After reading comments, i see and conclude that patience and consistency is the key on Fiverr. 

But i must also thank Everyone who has shared his insight about the topic.

Together we Help, Together We Grow.

Cheers

Thank you so much for inspired of us

• Like 1