Account Temporarily Disabled Due to Mistaken Code Entry

rajjafarhan

Question

Hi everyone,

My Fiverr account was temporarily disabled after I mistakenly entered the verification code incorrectly several times. I've emailed Fiverr Support, but my account is still disabled, and my support request status keeps changing from "open" to "solved" without resolution.

I urgently need access to withdraw funds. Has anyone experienced this? Any advice on getting my account reactivated quickly would be appreciated.

Thanks!

email ss.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Hello @rajjafarhan 

43 minutes ago, rajjafarhan said:

my support request status keeps changing from "open" to "solved" without resolution

Please know that your ticket #11826990 is open and is being handled by our Customer Support. We kindly ask you not to open additional tickets with the same inquiry as it will be difficult for us to keep track of all of them. Due to high ticket volume, there may be a slight delay in our response time. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. My current issue is different from the previous one regarding code reception.

Now, my account is disabled due to mistakenly entering the code wrong. I urgently need access to withdraw my funds.

Please prioritize this as it is crucial.

• Like 1