New Professions feature ruined my account

I got a new Professions feature in my Tab and after completing every step i had to verify my ID, I tried 1 times it gives error and i talked to CS and they reseted the link and on 2nd attempt it gives same error so i waited a bit and after some days when i was doing my 3rd attempt ,i got an email ( Freelancer accounts that have failed the verification process are restricted ). and after 4 mins of that email i verfied my account and got email ( Your information was successfully verified

Now my account is still restriced and i generated many tickets on CS and they are not helping at all.

I am level 2 seller with 350+ orders completed with 4.9 rating

I never broke any fiverr rules or got any warning.

Can someone please help , i only earns from Fiverr and it is making me depressed

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, shaheer2333 said:

i generated many tickets on CS

No need to generate multiple tickets if ticket is already opened regarding this matter. I hope they'll back to you to resolve your issue. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

No need to generate multiple tickets if ticket is already opened regarding this matter. I hope they'll back to you to resolve your issue. 

they marked my some tickets as SOLVED without solving anything, only one Ticket is still active from last 2 days but no response

• Like 3

Just now, shaheer2333 said:

only one Ticket is still active from last 2 days but no response

yes, stick to that ticket, every new ticket you generate will be marked as solved. I hope CS team back to you once they reviewed your issue. I see same issue recently & those sellers got their accounts back so be patient. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

yes, stick to that ticket, every new ticket you generate will be marked as solved. I hope CS team back to you once they reviewed your issue. I see same issue recently & those sellers got their accounts back so be patient. 

one of my ticket got this reply

asd.PNG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1