Struggling to Increase Success Score Above 4 and Improve Gig Ranking

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm facing some challenges with my Fiverr account.

I've been consistently delivering quality work and maintaining good communication with my clients. I have two active gigs in the area of logo and brand guidelines design. One of my gigs has a score of 9, while the other has a score of 4. Despite this, my overall success score remains stuck at 4. Additionally, my gig rankings have been dropping, making it hard to keep my gigs visible in the search results.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? What strategies or tips can you share to help increase the success score and improve gig visibility on Fiverr? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Kaosar Khan

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, kaosar_khan said:

I'm facing some challenges with my Fiverr account.

I've been consistently delivering quality work and maintaining good communication with my clients.

You have been on Fiverr for the past 6 years and have received 363 reviews so far. Even after such a long tenure, you got the latest 3.7-star review and a 2.3-star review about 3 weeks ago. You are failing to provide the service the customer needs. And as a result, your gig rank is losing.

Try to better understand what the customer wants, negotiate more with them if necessary, and provide quality serviceSS.jpg.a51d42a586841e2a45cbc4c9c3879b2e.jpg

• Like 2

Everything are with this buyer. Even after proving his feedback, I ask him, Are you not satisfied with my service? He replied me totally satisfied but I didn't understand Why he left me 3.7 ratings. Beside this last one year I received all of work 5 star but gig totally down

33 minutes ago, kaosar_khan said:

Everything are with this buyer. Even after proving his feedback, I ask him, Are you not satisfied with my service? He replied me totally satisfied but I didn't understand Why he left me 3.7 ratings. Beside this last one year I received all of work 5 star but gig totally down

When most buyers realize that a seller is failing to deliver as expected, they don't like to talk more about it. As a result, he said he was happy. But they leave negative feedback about the seller in personal reviews. Fiverr gives special importance to hidden reviews, and that's why GIG lost ranks

• Thanks 1