Raised gig prices and my gig is not showing in gig search results

ifestionas

Posted (edited)

Hello, so the title says it all, i raised the prices after reaching lvl 1, then i got removed from the search results, i reset the price to its former price, and now i am waiting patiently to re-appear on the search results. 

Should i do something from my end except waiting? Thank you.

*edit, i have promotion with no-cap on. 

Edited by ifestionas
  • Like 3

On 7/8/2024 at 6:32 PM, ifestionas said:

Hello, so the title says it all, i raised the prices after reaching lvl 1, then i got removed from the search results, i reset the price to its former price, and now i am waiting patiently to re-appear on the search results. 

Should i do something from my end except waiting? Thank you.

Hi there.

When did you raise your gig price? 

Remember that, editing gig affects its performance. So after editing your gig, it's better to wait for a week or so to see the result.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

When did you raise your gig price? 

Remember that, editing gig affects its performance. So after editing your gig, it's better to wait for a week or so to see the result.

Ok my friend thank you, i raised the prices but i didnt know about the one week period, so after i saw the massive downfall of the views and clicks i reset it back to its original price after 3 days.

Now i am almost one week back to its original price so i will wait a bit longer,  i used to get many clicks and views and now its almost 0. So patience i guess. 

Already lost half a month for this...