Permission to create another account on my device

ttfawzy

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you well. My Fiverr seller account was recently suspended without clear reason. I value the platform and its guidelines and am committed to understanding and adhering to Fiverr's Terms of Service.

I kindly request permission from a Fiverr staff member to allow me create a new account on my device and have another opportunity to use Fiverr responsibly. I assure you that I will review the Fiverr TOS thoroughly to ensure compliance with all policies.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance and assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Fawzy

@Lena @milos_siena @Kesha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ttfawzy said:

Unfortunelty they didn't help me. a chatbot automatically sends me a message that I can't return my account. 

Obviously they won't respond to this type of query because to create a second account is a violation of TOS. So you cannot create it.

Secondly, account-related issues cannot be discussed/solved here on the Forum. 

• Like 5
  • Up 6

Your account was restricted due to prohibited services. People get banned over that stuff, since it breaches the terms of service that TikTok has. And many other social sites don't allow you to sell accounts. Just because others do it, they just weren't caught yet, but eventually Fiverr will remove those services too. Only Fiverr's team knows the exact reason behind that ban, but based on what Milos told you in your other topic, support won't reply on a topic that was finished on their end. So you can't create a new account, and you have to wait if they will recover your account or not. But if you sold services that are breaching the terms of service of a third party site.. the chances of recovery are low.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, ttfawzy said:

@ana_tomy I would appreciate you helping me.

Hi @ttfawzy, sadly the account was restricted due to violations of our Terms of Service, so another violation won't help in this matter. The account is still Restricted, which means that the review is ongoing. After the review is done, the team will get back to you with the decision. Good luck 🍀

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

think they will be successful on fiverr.

Sadly they will not be successful, because to be successful you must read and understand what your buyer wants to be done. One has no sales and the other has three. His most recent review is very long and obviously AI-generated. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

On 7/7/2024 at 3:35 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @ttfawzy, sadly the account was restricted due to violations of our Terms of Service, so another violation won't help in this matter. The account is still Restricted, which means that the review is ongoing. After the review is done, the team will get back to you with the decision. Good luck 🍀

@ana_tomy Thanks for your reply. Unfortunetly I know that I won't get a reply from fiverr after reviewing my account, all sellers face the same thing and no one will help me because Fiverr's customer support is very bad. Can I know when will Fiverr support team get back to me after reviewing my account??

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ttfawzy said:

@ana_tomy Thanks for your reply. Unfortunetly I know that I won't get a reply from fiverr after reviewing my account, all sellers face the same thing and no one will help me because Fiverr's customer support is very bad. Can I know when will Fiverr support team get back to me after reviewing my account??

Hi again, you have all the info in the initial email you received, informing you that your account is restricted. I've checked your tickets and I see that the team has already explained all of this in #11811231. They've also informed you how long the review process takes, so if you have any additional unanswered questions, feel free to let them know.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ttfawzy said:

the support never told me when the review will finish it told me my account will be disabled after 60 days.

That means that the review will be done in not more than 60 days. 

13 hours ago, ttfawzy said:

I'm just trying to take permission to create another account on my device if that's possible.

This is a violation of the Terms of Service, as both @smartdezigns and @donnovan86 explained.

• Like 3