Suspended for no given reason and Fiverr support ignores me keeps sending me a copy pasted message

ttfawzy

Hello there everyone, I would really appreaciate getting a reply from a Fiverr staff member. Recently My account got suspended without given any reason and got a email message that my Fiverr account is under review, when I try sending an email to fiverr support my message gets blocked, when I submit a ticket regarding the account suspension and asking for a support agent to review my account it sneds me this message in 1 hour which I believe is a chatbot

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

After careful consideration, we've disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Community Standards policies.

During the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

You can read more about your account suspension and withdrawing funds in our Help Center.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

I urgently require a Fiverr support agent to look into my account, if not possible to retain my account I request permission to create another account on my device and get another chance. Thanks a lot.

Edited by ttfawzy
typo
  • Like 3

• ttfawzy changed the title to Suspended for no given reason and Fiverr support ignores me keeps sending me a copy pasted message

No, it does'nt violate community guidlines. You can find hundreds of freelancers offering this same service. You can also find level 3 freelancers offering this service with 100+ reviews. Unfortunetly I can't find a fiverr support agent reply to my message and look further into my account or even state the suspension reason. Also no Fiverr support agent is replying to my tickets like taking permission to create another account on my device and get a second chance

• Like 3
  • Up 1

They did restrict your acc because of prohibited services - creating tik tok accounts.

There are many gigs offering different kinds of tik tok account growth, moderation, videos for tik tok etc. 

There are some gigs who offer creating ads accounts.

Your services go wider and I guess that is something unacceptable.

If the support isn't replying to you except bot-like content, then the decision is final.

• Like 3
  • Up 1