Is there anything you can do if your fiverr account was permanently disabled.

slamiiiii

Question

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, masumlittle said:

Since you are breaking fiber policy you can open a new ID and also delete your browser cache and open another fiber account with a new email.

Who gave you this misinformation? Any reference or source?

Also, have you ever tried to read the Terms of Services carefully where it is clearly written that multiple accounts on Fiverr are NOT allowed?

Multipleaccounts.PNG.909fd6bf876650851ee43e5b7d0c2bc2.PNG

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service (Abuse and Spam: Multiple Accounts)

Source: fiverr.com 

Kindly do not misguide anyone if you have no information or knowledge. 

7 hours ago, slamiiiii said:

So I had an original Fiverr account that almost reached level 1, but then it was removed for a TOS break (payment outside of fiverr), which is fair enough as I did not know any better, but is it against TOS if I then create a new one with a different email and phone number?

It's for sure that you cannot open the second Fiverr account as it's a violation of TOS. So it would be better if you discuss your issue with Fiverr Support. They'll guide you better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, masumlittle said:

Since you are breaking fiber policy you can open a new ID and also delete your browser cache and open another fiber account with a new email.Better than that you open your account by running a new Windows your PC

surely that wont do anything. The IP will still be the same. Also that is not what I asked, I asked if it is breaking TOS.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, slamiiiii said:

So I had an original Fiverr account that almost reached level 1, but then it was removed for a TOS break (payment outside of fiverr), which is fair enough as I did not know any better, but is it against TOS if I then create a new one with a different email and phone number?

Since you are breaking fiber policy you can open a new ID and also delete your browser cache and open another fiber account with a new email.Better than that you open your account by running a new Windows your PC

• Like 2