Payoneer withdrawals not working?

pixelstudio2

Question

Usually when I withdraw from fiverr to Payoneer, the payment appears within an hour. Yesterday I withdrew, but nothing happened for a while. Tried logging into Payoneer but it wasn't working. Later found out they are having issues, but they're so bad at communicating and their customer support is not great to say the least.

Today I noticed the withdrawal failed and funds are now back in my fiverr balance. I asked Payoneer when can I withdraw again, but they're just saying they're working on a fix and not to withdraw yet. 

Anyone else having the same issue?

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, pixelstudio2 said:

but they're so bad at communicating and their customer support is not great to say the least.

Hi there.

That's might be your experience. But, in my experience, I really appreciate the way Payoneer's support assist when I had issue. They replied to me quickly and solved my issue quickly too. 

If you need quick help in Payoneer, it's better to contact them via live chat.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 5:29 PM, pixelstudio2 said:

Anyways, thank you... I just opened this thread as I'm surprised there isn't more of an uproar about the Payoneer withdrawals not working. But it might be cause of the holiday today.

There are a few thread about Payoneer issue here; mainly about adding Payoneer as a Payout. But as you said that the issue was on Payoneer side, it's better to look at Payoneer community too.

• Like 1