gigs appear offline to some (not all) buyers

gwyneth_galvin

I've already reported this to CS although they gave me a sort of lukewarm response saying basically there's nothing they can do to prevent this from happening in the future.

Gigs are all online. Profile is set to available. Order limits are off. Everything is running as normal.

On a single day, I had two buyers purchase my voicemail gig, and two different buyers message me to say they'd tried to order from that same gig, but it was "paused." I look at my gigs, they're all online. No order limits are set. When I view my gig as the public, it appears online.

It's not until I log off and view my gig that I see it's listed as "paused." Why on earth would there be no way of knowing this while logged in? I never switched it off. It went off on its own, and the only reason I was alerted to it was because someone was nice enough to message me. This has happened to me several times now. Who knows how many people just didn't bother messaging me and found another seller because I wasn't aware of this problem?

I'm losing the will, honestly. 😂

• Like 1
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

I've already reported this to CS although they gave me a sort of lukewarm response saying basically there's nothing they can do to prevent this from happening in the future.

Gigs are all online. Profile is set to available. Order limits are off. Everything is running as normal.

On a single day, I had two buyers purchase my voicemail gig, and two different buyers message me to say they'd tried to order from that same gig, but it was "paused." I look at my gigs, they're all online. No order limits are set. When I view my gig as the public, it appears online.

It's not until I log off and view my gig that I see it's listed as "paused." Why on earth would there be no way of knowing this while logged in? I never switched it off. It went off on its own, and the only reason I was alerted to it was because someone was nice enough to message me. This has happened to me several times now. Who knows how many people just didn't bother messaging me and found another seller because I wasn't aware of this problem?

I'm losing the will, honestly. 😂

Keep patience Fiverr support team and @Lena mam will definitely help you

• Like 2