I still can't withdraw my funds even though my account is no longer flagged. What should I do?

carineb

After my account was restricted and flagged (for some reason I still don't know!), Fiverr informed me that my account is active now and the flagged status removed.
They asked me to wait up to 48 hours for the system to reflect the changes.

It's now been 4 days (+100 hours) since I received this message but I still can't withdraw my funds.

I contacted CS 2 days ago. They replied:
"I have forwarded your inquiry to the relevant team for further review. As soon as I receive an update I will let you know by following up on this ticket."

I never received an update. And worse than that, the ticket is now marked "solved"🤔

What should I do?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @carineb, no need to open a new ticket since they've been all merged into #11762630, that one is with "Open" status and the team will get back to you shortly. I'll remind them that you're still waiting for their response, but rest assured they're on it. Thanks for your patience ☺️

Hello,
Thank you for your cooperation. I was given a deadline of 2 days. It's been 5 days... and it's not working.

However, the promoted gigs were reactivated immediately and clicks are being counted and I'll have to pay for them (I deactivated them manually when I saw this!).

So, half the system is working... Unfortunately, not the half that's crucial, because if I can't withdraw my funds, I won't accept any orders!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carineb said:

Hello,
Thank you for your cooperation. I was given a deadline of 2 days. It's been 5 days... and it's not working.

However, the promoted gigs were reactivated immediately and clicks are being counted and I'll have to pay for them (I deactivated them manually when I saw this!).

So, half the system is working... Unfortunately, not the half that's crucial, because if I can't withdraw my funds, I won't accept any orders!

The team will get back to you later today, however the withdrawal issue might already be resolved, if you don't mind checking again shortly. Either way, they'll contact you back today for sure 🍀

• Like 1