i am a top rated fiverr seller but in 2024 i have not been receiving orders

mudassir_ashiq

Hi everyone i am looking to get some thoughts on this 

I am a Top rated fiverr seller but since 2024 started i have not been receiving as many impressions or order as i used do get, and now at this point i have not been getting any orders lately(no impressions too). even when i use promoted gig feature. 

has this happened to anyone else or is it me?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, mudassir_ashiq said:

has this happened to anyone else or is it me?

It's not only you. This has happened to me as well, and many other freelancers. If you go through some of the threads in the forum, you'll notice the trend.

For me, this has affected me since the update. I've had a few cases where buyers reach out and go AWOL. When I reached back, some of them claimed they never received my reply.

In one case I had to screenshot my inbox to prove to a buyer I had replied to their message.

It's awful!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, francisndungu01 said:

It's not only you. This has happened to me as well, and many other freelancers. If you go through some of the threads in the forum, you'll notice the trend.

For me, this has affected me since the update. I've had a few cases where buyers reach out and go AWOL. When I reached back, some of them claimed they never received my reply.

In one case I had to screenshot my inbox to prove to a buyer I had replied to their message.

It's awful!

is it the same for you now or is it any better?

• Like 1