I got temporarily disabled

anirbanpcpart

Question

My account got temporarily suspended after I got hacked, and the hacker used my account to send spam messages. I somehow got back into my account and told almost everyone that those messages were spam. I tried to contact support. It's been about 24 hours. And just now I got suspended.
What can I do? Please Help.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 201324.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

Hi @anirbanpcpart, sorry to read this was the case with your account. Since it was compromised, it needs to be reviewed by the team before it becomes active again. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team, and in the meantime, I recommend reading more about Two-Factor Authentication, to make sure your account is secure in the future. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3

Thanks for the replay. Ive worked hard for the account and even stopped sleeping for strait weeks at a time. Now this happned to me im feeleng sad. I did use 2FA in my account, but I think they somehow got my session token and was able to log in. I lost a lot of really important accounts, but none of them makes me that sad like this one did. I'm feeling really down. 

• Like 3