PLEASE HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? I FORGET MY OLD FIVERR VERIFICATION NUMBER.

ajao_ja

Question

PLEASE HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? I FORGET MY OLD FIVERR VERIFICATION NUMBER AND I AM COTACTING FIVERR SPPORT TO HELP M,E OUT BY PROVIDING ME THE FULL VERIFICATION PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT BUT FIVERR ARE JUST CLOSING MY REQUEST

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Fiverr won't give you the answer of your question i.e. phone number which you have used before because of security reasons. You must know your old phone number that was used for verification purpose before. 

And do not keep sending new tickets/messages to Fiverr Support else you won't be responded. Use the initial ticket for this purpose. Discuss with them again in a polite way (avoid using CAPS as it looks rude/odd). 

Also, avoid creating the same topic here on the Forum as well. 

P.S. Again saying: Avoid using CAPS. 

• Up 1

Hi @ajao_ja, I've just checked this and I see that you created 6 tickets on the same subject, so the team closed and merged them into one ticket #11776552. I recommend reading our Forum Rules, Terms of Service and Community Standards while you wait to hear back from the team. Respectful language is a must on the Fiverr Platform, whenever in communication with a user, support team, or here on the Forum. Any account-related issues are to be resolved by the CS team (or another relevant team they need to include), so please wait patiently to hear back from them, and if you have any additional questions, feel free to let them know through the existing ticket, as @smartdezigns already mentioned. Thanks

• Like 2

PLEASE HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? I FORGET MY OLD FIVERR VERIFICATION NUMBER AND I AM COTACTING FIVERR SPPORT TO HELP M,E OUT BY PROVIDING ME THE FULL VERIFICATION PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT BUT FIVERR ARE JUST CLOSING MY REQUEST