From Pro and Top Rated Seller to Level 0, then back to Top Rated... and now Level 0 ​👍​

carineb

Here are the messages and notifications from Fiverr for the last 3 days after I reported a suspicious message I received from another seller.

24 June
We have reasons to believe that your account may have been compromised.
In order to protect your data and earnings, we have temporarily disabled your account and disabled the option to withdraw funds.

24 June  
Our system identified some issues with your account activity with regards to our Terms of Service.
To keep your account safe, and to protect our marketplace, your account was temporarily disabled.

25 June 
This is an automated message to let you know that we reactivated your Fiverr account. We are glad to have you back as part of our vibrant community!

25 June - 3:22PM
I am glad to let you know that your account is now active.

26 June - 8:00AM
Message on Fiverr App: Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies
(I am back to level 0 - No success score)

26 June - 11:27AM
your account has been restricted.

2 hours later:

26/06 - 01:35PM
You made it! You’re officially a Top Rated freelancer!

Yesterday afternoon, I was Top rated with a success score of 10 on the app, but tonight I'm back to Level 0 with no success score!
What an extraordinary adventure in just 3 days. I can't wait to discover the new twists and turns 🥳

• Like 6
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 10

14 hours ago, carineb said:

your account was temporarily disabled

Fiverr and other platforms should make the life of the freelancer more easy, but is complete the opposite of that: it only make more stressful and the gamefication make the sellers anxiety. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Huh??? this is bad. You guys are at the forefront of the seller community. An insulting way to be treated honestly. 

I'm nothing on this platform. Just a bad 5 year old kid who gets slapped without explanation.
I've already asked Fiverr to explain the "severe violation" of rules. They don't answer! I think they don't even know!

They talk to us about security, transparency... I don't see any of that!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

The last one:

Upon further review by our dedicated Team, I need to inform you that your account is active now and the flagged status removed. Please wait up to 48 hours for the system to reflect the changes.

I am happy? Absolutely not!

I still don't know what is the "severe violation"... 😡

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, carineb said:

I still don't know what is the "severe violation"... 😡

Forget it for now. But next time, avoid reporting sellers on Fiverr if they send you a custom offer or Hi messages or even they have used your copyrighted stuff because reporting sellers/buyers will always put us (sellers) in trouble. Just put their messages to the Spam.

Good Luck!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

By the way, what was issue ? Did they share reason and precaution for future ?

Something must be wrong behind the scenes, which causing issue frequently.

I have no idea. I have asked 3 times for explanations about the "severe violation", but they don't answer. What I do know is that I haven't done anything different from the way I've been working on this platform for 7 years. If I've broken the rules, I've been breaking them for 7 years and they didn't realize it until now 🤣

• Like 1

Today I received the notification that I am Top Rated (but I still can't withdraw my money😠). 

This is the 3rd time I've received this notification since I joined Fiverr 🤣
Don't be envious, it hasn't helped me sell more. During my first 2 years as a Top Rated seller, I earned less money than when I was level 2. The only thing that increased my sales was going Pro.

top rated.JPG

Edited by carineb
  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 1