Unable to edit my Gig

fattigdesign

On 6/24/2024 at 5:44 AM, Lena said:

Hi there @fattigdesign

There are certain things that cannot be edited, like the Gig URL and the Gig category. Please note that once your Gig has been edited, it may require a secondary manual review, which will temporarily remove the Gig from the search results and possibly affect its search position in the marketplace. - Editing a Gig 

I read that part in the forums. I select my gig and it only give me the option to delete. I'm not trying to change the url or category.

8 hours ago, fattigdesign said:

I select my gig and it only give me the option to delete. I'm not trying to change the url or category.

There could be several reasons why. For example, maybe not all guidelines were met specified for that Gig. Maybe it is a new Gig and might still be pending approval. It could be due to technical issues. Since we here on the Forum are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, I kindly ask you to open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. Our Customer Support will be more than happy to help you with all your inquiries.  

Thank you. 

1. Check Account Status: Ensure your account is active.
  2. Navigate to Gigs: Go to your Dashboard > Gigs.
  3. Find Edit Option: Click the three dots next to the gig and select "Edit."
  4. Browser Issues: Clear cache or try a different browser/device.
  5. Use Mobile App: Ensure the app is updated or use the mobile website.
  6. Update Required: Complete any prompted updates.
  7. Contact Support: If still unresolved, contact Fiverr support.