account is temporarily disabled

Take My Respect, Recently i face problem spamming form another Seller, IN 4 hour lot of inbox in same time but why i don't Know, Please check to late me Know where problem , also Recently i change My Email Passwords after your team Notification.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, designfreekteam said:

Take My Respect, Recently i face problem spamming form another Seller, IN 4 hour lot of inbox in same time but why i don't Know, Please check to late me Know where problem , also Recently i change My Email Passwords after your team Notification.

The screenshot is taken from the person's computer who is running that spam account (fake customer support account), so how did you get that screenshot? It clearly suggests that you're linked with that spammer/scammer (and there's a big possibility that you're the one behind that account).

What's the catch? How did you get the screenshot from the scammer's computer?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, designfreekteam said:

Capture.PNG

Seems like this screenshot is from the person who spamming and running an account with the name Fiverr team. How did you manage to get this screenshot? I

• Like 1

Hello @designfreekteam,

It seems your account is hijacked, and automatically sending SPAM messages on behalf of you. If you reset the credentials and it's happening again, the problem is within your device(s). Completely reset your PC/mobile and remove all pirated applications. Also, make sure to set a 2 factor authentication to your Fiverr account.

• Like 2