Account Restricted Due to Verification Failure

maliraza92

Question

My name is Qasim. I am working on fiverr for last 3 to 4 years now. i am in level 2 and i have already completed the top seller criteria. i am waiting to be a top rated seller from August 2023. I have active 3 order and i was working on it. I open fiverr website and it says that
("You’ve been selected: An all new way to offer your expertise. learn more")
I clicked on learn more and page opened and it say make gig, link portfolio , verify ID, and varify identity. I have completed everything with also take picture of my national Identity card an then take a picture of my self then submit. I received email that varification process failed and my account is restricted.
Can anyone help me what to i do now. I have contacted fiverr two times. they give me 2 tickets but nothing happend. its been 3 days now.

Screenshot 2024-06-13 104415.png

Edited by maliraza92
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

I contacted customer support and they gave me a second chance which failed as well. I let them know about the second attempt as well. Then I waited patiently for their response. They gave me a last chance to verify it and asked me to upload high-quality pics. This time I used a different ID as the one I was trying with was failing. I took the id outdoor in good lighting and clicked the photo and that worked for me.

• Like 2
  • Up 1